Old Board
พฤศจิกายน 21, 2017, 02:21:34 AM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: SMF - Just Installed!

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: 1 ... 31 32 [33]
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ยินดีต้อนรับสมาชิกใหม่ครับ  (อ่าน 81630 ครั้ง)
jpuusang
กระทู้: 190

สวัสดีจ้า

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #480 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 16, 2006, 12:08:45 AM »

From "Companero" p. 398-400

Che's last battle was about to begin.
Che's squad, made up of seven guerrillas, attempted to withdraw into the ravine; it would not be able to sustain the army's fire for long. Che divided his group in two: first the wounded and weak, then he himself with two men remaining behind to cover them.
Minutes later, his M-1 jammed. Soon he was hit in the calf, a flesh wound that nonetheless made it difficult for him to walk. One comrade dragged him along a small ridge, his machine gun in one hand, the other proping up his comandante as best as he could. Another comrade was right behind.
Three soldiers from the army's platoon saw them approaching, waited for them to climbed a tiny cliff, and then shouted out: " Drop your weapons and raise your hands".
A long procession formed, as Che was marched off to a village, La Higuera.Che was thrown into a mud-floored room in the local schoolhouse.
Che's last words were" I knew you were going to shoot me; I should never have been taken alive. Tell Fidel that this failure does not mean the end of the revolution. Tell Aleida to forget this, remarry and be happy, and keep the children studying. Ask the soldiers to aim well." ร้องไห้
บันทึกการเข้า
คนภูเรือ
YaBB God
กระทู้: 1800

สวัสดีครับมิตรสหาย

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #481 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 16, 2006, 07:51:32 AM »

เช ยังมีชีวิตอยู่ ในหัวใจนักปฏิวัติทั่วโลก...

ขอบคุณเจภูซางคัดช่วงสำคัญชีวิตของวีรบุรุษท่านนี้ให้พวกเราทราบ คำสั่งเสียสุดท้ายของเช ยังก้องอยู่ในใจพวกเรา.
บันทึกการเข้า

แลไปข้างหน้า เพื่อเพื่อนมิตร ชีวิตและบ้านเมืองของเรา
หน้า: 1 ... 31 32 [33]
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: